Sign in to follow this  

Ai Traffic tool

Anyone know of an AI traffic tool that can search, export and remove all flight plans that are related for a specific country.What I mean is this, I want to open the default traffic.bgl file, and export all flights that have USA airports in them. This includes flights that have legs to the USA. I want to be able to export and remove any flight that will be flying in or too the USA. Ai Traffic mover will not work for this...Any other programs out there?Thanks

yRoute will do the job using the editing facilities available!Get it rom www.spacejock.comPeter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Y-route does not have an export function, or a least I can't see it..Thanks

I've tried AI mover, and the export function only exports flights that originate from that country, and does not include flights that have legs into the country.Y-route has no export function, and AI traffic V1.0 is the same. I don't wanna have to manipulate over 1000 flights...Lazy eh???

>Lazy eh??? Ya pays ya money and ya takes ya choice!Trouble is you haven't got one so it has to be the long way round with yRoute which, in our World, is the shortest?The again you could use Windows Write ;-))Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.