Sign in to follow this  

Lets make a list of Sceneries of Major Airports Done!

Don't forget San Juan 2000 (TJSJ) for FS2000 and San Juan 2002 (TJSJ) for FS2002 which is scheduled to be released in a month or 2.. ALL FREEWARE! ;-)

there is one more , EDDR (saarbrucken) Germany , Henry. CYXT

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Where can I download Haneda and Sidney ? :-)../)_/). _ Cl

>now I have a very bad conscious! How could everybody forget your >John Wayne Airport??!!! The Airport, which just won the AVSIM award >at Lake Tahoe!It was listed in post #2 by Micheal J.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

This could all get a bit silly, couldn't it, not to mention difficult to assess overall? Why not simply refer to the FS World Scenery listing, available in the Avsim library?Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Where is San Jose?I created San Jose using LAGO FSSE but would like to see a larger scale version.Thanks.Tim

Europe- LIRF- SimFlyers (shareware)LIBD- SimFlyers (shareware)EGCC- SimFlyers (shareware)EDDF- SimFlyers (Shareware)N.AmericaAtlanta-SimFlyers (shareware)Dallas Ft. Worth- SimFlyers (shareware)Los Angeles- SimFlyers (shareware)Newark- SimFlyers (shareware)Orlando- SimFlyers (shareware)Washington Dulles- SimFlyers (Shareware)Coming soon-Las Vegas- SimFlyers (In Progress):)john

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Ernie, you are right! Seems I have overread it.RegardsWolfgang

WOW![/font size] I just saw this thread and installed the Brussels scenery, it is amazing!! All I need now is more AI aircraft and it will rock! Thanks for the heads up! I am sure many of us will benefit from this listing.Michael ;-)

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest CGTHX

Coming soon from Flight Team Ontario:Thunder Bay, Ontario (CYQT)Kakabecka Falls, Ontario (CKG8)Both made in GMAX, with full airport underlays, and surrounding area ground textures. Oh ya, all new AI Traffic for both airports.

Hi all,I have a very nice scenery for Buenos Aires, containing both airports (Ezeiza and Jorge Newberry), plus all the major buildings in the city. The scenery was made for FS2000, but works fine in FS2002. However, I lost the original zip file, and I deleted all read-me files etc. from the installation in FS. I also don't remember where I got it from...So, does anyone recognise the scenery and knows who the author is? Maybe you even know the link to the download...Cheers,Gosta.

Good day Y'allThere's one big airport missing her aand that's KBOS..I have the payware version from wilco's airport 2000, but it does't do it anymore for me..Do any of you guys know if there is somebody working on a freeware version for fs2k2? I would love to see that airport created..I've flown so many times to that airport in real life Best Wishes.Met vriendelijke groeten.Jorge "Omesjors" Estrada