Sign in to follow this  

Couple newbie questions

Hi folks, I have been playing FS2002 for quite some time now (since it came out) but until recently I have been just flying around without any real attention to detail. I am now getting more serious and focusing on doing thing more properly :)Anywho, my first question. What is the best/most realistic way to push back from the gate? Someone posted this once but I have since forgotten. Something like shift + p or something?Question #2. Does FS2002 have a multiple screenshot mechanism? I was taking some screenshots last night using the printscreen key, but of course that just copies one to the clipboard, which you must then pause the game and open Paint to paste it in and save. So is there a way in FS2002 to take screenshots and have them saved automatically so you can take more than one in a row? Where are these shots then saved?Thanks, please forgive the newbie-ness of the questions :)

Yup, release the brakes, then Shift-P to push back. Apparently if you hit Shift-P, 1 or Shift-P, 2, it will turn you left or right. I never use that though.As for screenshots, there's a little utility called FSScreen that you can probably find in the library that saves each PrtScr to a folder in BMP format. It works very well.Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/ERJ.jpg