Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilipManwaring

Biiig Problem!!!

Hey people, although I am not new to flightsimming, I am new to this forum and I have a major quiestion; for the last 3 weeks, whenever I try to open FS2002, the start screen shows up, and then a window opens and tells me that I don't have enough memory on my comp! And it did work a few weeks ago! So how is this possible? I hope someone knows, because i want to try out all those new planes and sceneries that were released.Tnx in advance, Maurits

to be more specific, the window says:'your computer has run out of available memory. Microsoft flightsimulator will now exit.'Pretty strange I think! Maurits

Guest PhilipManwaring

Check to make sure virtual memory is enabled. Also, consider backing up and then deleting your fs2002.cfg file - it may be a screen resolution or video memory issue.