Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

PAI Delta Livery Out today

Would you mind providing a URL? I am a newbie and haven't completed stockpiling all the appropriate URLs in my favorites yet :)Thanks!

Guest Edam

>Pretty Simple Huh!!!!! >http://projectai.com/ Maybe not so simple for someone who has said that they are a newbie. The only reference was to "PAI," not Project AI.

Thank you, I appreciate it. For someone new coming in here and trying to figure out what all these abreviations are and where they can be found is tough. POSKY, PSS, PAI, DF, PIC, etc etc etc. Takes much searching to find what they actually stand for as people rarely use the actual name of what they are talking about. :)

Well, I guess since today isn't over yet can't offically yell at you, but I looked all over and Delta's Auto-install isn't up yet.*:-* Saw messages saying "its being uploaded right now". But no files as of yet.

Guest Edam

>Soooo! Sensitive How so? For having a little consideration for someone who is new to this? Like he said, all these abbreviations can be confusing to someone who hasn't had much experience with them. Is that so hard to understand?

Guest gasebah

For someone being new to this you are already pretty rough on others that make the slightest mistakes. See AFOX's post that was here a few days ago. For someone who can hit as hard as you can you sure seem to be a little touchy. I suggest to download the newest addon first. See above.Alex

Guest Edam

>For someone being new to this you are already pretty rough >on others that make the slightest mistakes. See AFOX's post >that was here a few days ago. For someone who can hit as >hard as you can you sure seem to be a little touchy. Excuse me, but what makes you think that I am new to this? Did I say that? Let me help you out...no. Let me guess...you're still a little annoyed because I criticized the "who is addicted to flight sim?" post, right? It seems to me that your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I am not new. I was *defending* a new person who asked a legitimate question and was given a sarcastic answer in this thread. Further, I don't need you to direct me to a thread that I am already familiar with, since I posted in it, know what I posted there, and I stick with what I said. Whether I was "pretty rough," "hit hard," or was being "touchy," is a matter of opinion. It seems to me that *you* are the one being "touchy" as you seem to think that you are above criticism. Whatever.Gee, how long did you wait to find something to attack me with? Unfortunately, all you did was embarrass yourself with your inaccurate statement that I claimed that I was new. Suggestion: Next time, read the *whole* thread a little more carefully.Any questions?

Guest Edam

>Not to worry, Delta will be up for you to enjoy the weekend. >It's a BIG file. Should be available for download in a >couple of hours. Gonna be a Delta kinda weekend! :-) Thanks for putting at bay some of these incredibly impatient individuals. Sheesh! Can you imagine the responses if it wasn't FREE?

>>Thanks for putting at bay some of these incredibly impatient individuals. Sheesh! Can you imagine the responses if it wasn't FREE?<<http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest Edam

>At least in my excitement Im not a PRUDEIndeed. Now explain how I am am a "prude" for defending a person who was the recipient of your sarcastic comment, expecting everyone to intuitively know what PAI means? That is, of course, if you don't delete any of your further comments. On second thought, never mind, I've learned very well here about beating one of you dead horses. Fortunately, there are few of you.