Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

Smoooooooooooth P4......Smooothh!!!!.......Umba-baby!

Thanks for that. But have to confess I'm still confused. Where do I find full scene AA? And what is AF? Where do I find that? And how do you couple it with AA? Sorry to tax your patience, but I've hocked the faamily pigs to buy Geforce TI 4600, and so far it's a sad disappointment. Jaggy aircraft, shimmering scenery. So a bit more advice would be much appreciated by this fsimdummy.

Right click on Desktop; click properties/settings/advanced/your video card tab/probably D3D/More D3D and check out all the options. You should see an AA and AF options. AA is antialiasing and AF is anistropic filtering. Both improve your picture quality but at a framerate cost. When you're in the sim, check mark all those boxes under Options/Display/Scenery & Aircraft & Hardware and make sure you're running at a resolution that's 32bit color.

Many thanks. Just what I needed. Where would we be without the forum and all you wonderfully helpful guys?

That works for me too! Everything to the right and all boxes checked and ATC at 100%....LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE IT1Mike T.P4 2.8Ghz Northwood @ 3.2Ghz :-)