Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guruswarmyoz

Another poll: Your current favourite FS planes?

Guest Dominik Mann

Me, I split my flight time more or less evenly between Simubuild's A340 series, PA's A320 and the fabulous Dash 7. Apart from these, I will also put POSky's CRJ into regular service as soon as the Lufthansa CityLine livery is released :-) .I'm eagerly waiting for Simubuild to reopen...after all, I need to complete my A340 fleet, and the MU-2 looks just as tasty! :D

PSS A320DF737-400767PICFrolov Dash 8DF ArcherAnd awaiting with anticipation - A320PIC, PSS Dash 8 & DF 727CheersCJ

FSD CheyenneFSD CommanderFalcon 50Baron (Steve Small .air file)Looking forward to the Seneca and RealAir's CJ.....

Cessna 421C (2+ hours flights)Bonanza F33A (1-2 hours flights)SIAI Marchetti SF-260 (VFR flights)Roger Dial's P51-D Mustang (aerobatics)Waiting for FSD's Seneca V. That's going to be a blast!!

Guest RobK

DF Archer IIPOSKY CRJ-200POSKY 767Falcon 50...and like the two above posters, I am also looking forward to FSD's Seneca V! :DRob

For me, Dreamfleet's new CardinalFlight1's 421COn the freeware side...POSKY's workKevin Johnson's Firestar and Ultralight GyroBrian Gladden's VelocityThe aircraft I mention absorb about 99 pct. of my flying time....

FSD CheyenneFSD T-38FSD CommanderFaboulous Falcon 50Ken

#1 POSKY 777#2 POSKY 767#3 IFDG 757#4 POSKY CRJ#5 POSKY 747

These are the ones i find myself flying alot, tho i have many others in my fleet :D---------------------Grumman goosePiper Cherokee Arrow 3YeoDesigns 737-200CRJ-200LearjetsPanavia TornadoF-14 Tomcat=Wing=

Guest Pabra

With you on the crj cause of the amazing dvc. Still tweaking it; it's a handful to fly. Also waiting for the LH colors! (it's BA in the meantime..)As for GA I like the Zlin Z142C for vfr (good dvc, large glass canopy, semi aerobatic). Added the Corsair sounds for additional fun!take care

Guest KenG

In no particular order:Everything by Dreamfleet767PICFSD C155TC, Cheyenne, T38Marchetti 260Dash 7...

The props: Grumman Goose Beech 1900D Beech 18 Stearman Cessna BobcatThe choppers: Huey UH1 DauphinOther things: Hot air balloons Goodyear Defender Fuji airshipRegards,HarryKey West, FL

Guest PhilipManwaring

In rough order of size:- Cesna 421C- Milton's awesome Dash 7- Oleksi's also awesome Dash 8- Mike Stone's 727 with the amazing Richard Probst panel and equally amazing Charles Fox FDE. - PSS A3xx series- DF737- PIC767- PSS 744I'm looking forward to seeing what PSS does with the dash-8, and I'm also anxious to see how the new PIC A320 turns out.

HI Malves,Interesting that you list the Sf260 for VFR flights. Just to remind everyone that the Sf260 is full-on IFR capable, and can even do a passable ILS auto-approach when set up carefully.Cheers,Rob Young