Sign in to follow this  

Last Call ATR 42-500

Hi I would like to take any orders For Paco's ATR 42-500 As I am doing one last series of paints and then I am Finished with this aircraft to Make room for Other Aircraft that I want to paint .So I have Done a KLM and have started a Air Caraibes.I get a lot of emails requesting them but I have got a bit mixed up latly and deleted alot of Emails .I have in the past already painted American Eagle ,Delta ,Continental,Lot,FedEx,Air France,British Airways,Pan AM,Tahiti.So If you really want a ATR 42 Please leave your request here and I will try to make as many as I can With My new Texture Map.Can be 42-300 or 42-500.Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Anniette;I would like to request a repaint of LIAT. I know they do not use the ATR-42, but I don't think a fantasy repaint hurts anyone. I grew up with this airline and it has a sentimental feel for me. So, if you have time, LIAT is it for me. I prefer the 500 pleez. :)Thanx,--T

Hi Aniette!Could you do a fictional United Express, please? But I'd really like a fictional US Air Express (Allegheny's remenants still operate DO 328s on behalf of US Air)...Thanks!

Hello Anniette,If your time permits would it be possible to da Croatia Airlines?I will provide you with pics if you have the time to do that one. Thanks for the gracious offer, whether or not you are able to do that one.Robert

Guest Mgarmy

Hi Anniete,I would welcome Eurowings and Air Dolomiti. I am not sure if you have already made a KLM (or is it Cityhopper) repaint?Thanks in advance!Mannie

Thank you to all who awnsered :)I will Try to do all these mentioned and Then I will Start upoading them .I would Like to Thank Paco For Making this Great ATR and Have enjoyed Working with it and The next ATR I paint after these will be I expect his ATR 72 Series :)Seeya soonAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette, it's me who has to thank you for all these splendid repaints. I must apologize for not having done that before, I've been out of town for too many days.A bient

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi AnnietteIf you're taking 'advance orders' for the ATR 72 series, may I please put in an early request for ARKIA.Thanks (hopefully) and regards,Toni.

Hi ToniWell I have especially not painted some atr FOr when the 72 comes and This is one of them along with LOT polish and a few others SO I would hope when it is released you will email me and ask me again :)And To Paco You make Great aircraft that are a lot of Fun so it was a Pleaure Painting them and Interesting :)The Eurowings will be finished this weekend for them interested in it and I upload maby tomorrow .Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx