Sign in to follow this  

FSMeteo Users - check your mail

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,today I recvd my FSMeteo version 5.2.Havn't tried it yet with flightmax. But it shoukld offer full support.Alex

Guest PhilC

I'm still waiting also. A post on FlightMax's forums says that it still does not work with FM. I still dislike waiting though.

Guest sbdwag

PhilIt worked great on my system Flightmax on Windows Xp and FlightMax remote on Windows 2000 using WideFS 5.01 and FSUIP 2.90.Ordered my Saturday at 12:30PM and got it this moring at 6:00AM ESTDennishttp://wagsterstuff.com/wsslogo.jpgwww.wagsterstuff.com

Getting big email as I write this, So I assume it is the updated FsMeteo. I'll let ya all know for sure.

>Hi guys, >>today I recvd my FSMeteo version 5.2. >Havn't tried it yet with flightmax. But it shoukld offer >full support. I received mine this afternoon at 2:29pm, local time. I don't use flightmax, so that doesn't concern me, but I'm looking forward to the other enhancements.Remember, folks. Marc's got a lot of registered users to send updates to! :)

Guest gasebah

Yes, you will get it automatically. However when you already owned 5.1 for more than 12 month you will have to register again. Cost is 18US$ as far as I know. If you have bought 5.1 during the last 12 month (which I did) 5.2 will be for free.BTW, to use it with flightmax you will have to tick a special option for flightmax in the network settings. I have overlooked this first and thought it wouldn't work. No probs after tiking though. Alex

That's great, I'll look forward to it, anything significantly different than 5.1?

Guest flightpro08

Still waiting for mine. :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 29.42 WHQL Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

Guest gasebah

Apart frm the FSFlightmax compatibility which is a major change for me, only a few things are adressed:-FS_Meteo is now fully compatible with FSFlightMax, www.FSFlightMax.com-FS_Meteo is now ready for Radar Contact V3.0 new options.-New Server to have more accruate weather data.-New feature to reduce visibility when it's raining or snowing.-New Weather stations.-Minor bug fixAlex

Guest Fortress

>To be honest I haven't noticed much difference yet !so what exactly is the "minor bug fix" that is mentioned?I got mine, but like Bill, haven't noticed much yet.Cheers,Paul

http://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.comVANF "Best" New Virtual Airline AwardOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logohttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/saint_georgex1.gif