Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ancient Brit

My thanks to Avsim and its Library staff.

Guest The Ancient Brit

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all at Avsim and especially the members of the Avsim Library for making it possible for me to reach so many pilots with my RTWest series of FS2K2 GPS plans. Were it not for the resources of Avsim my plans would be have limited to about ten downloads from within my VA. On loading the last RTWest plan, 60RTWest, KIND to KORD, a flight of 59 minutes to Avsim and checking the download total for the previous 59 RTWest plans I counted 45,025 downloads to date.I must also thank Geoff Law, John Resch, Steve Chapman and Bob Fontana for flight testing the plans and proofreading the documentation. If anyone finds any errors in the RTWest plans it is entirely their fault (LOL). With me as their friend, do they need enemies?As the RTWest plans are really fantasy flights written from the depths of my ignorance of real world flying, I expected some flak from the