Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane name change....suprise suprise

Hi George,The "Ariane Design" web page was up before the recent forum / AVSIM article since I have been using either that one OR the Woodlandworld address......... domain registered 13/aug/2002 !!!

It still begs the question, why a name change ?George

Guest Toni Rauch

"Ariane Studios""Ariane Design""Ariane Airshop"'...a rogue by any other name...'Toni.

Guest Scott Campbell

Apparently you guys never read the AVSIM front page.Using the term "witch hunt" is ridiculous when you know the facts, and like me, know and was invovled with, the entire history of this scumbag.

Guest nitram

I live in the UK and had the mis -fortune of buying the 'London Airport' from WORLD AIR SIMULATIONS at Electronics Boutique. It was an exact replica of Gary Summons Airports(right down to the AI aircraft pattern). It cost

Guest Toni Rauch

Nitram,....and with customer relations like that, are you surprised his companies went bust?Same style of e-mails reported from a number of Ariane customers too.At least you got your money back from the store though. Very shortly afterwards, ALL his products were removed from E.B.'s shelves as 'defective'. Toni.

Guest UweR

I think "witch hunt" has been quite appropriate in this case. Allegations/suspicions that disregard the facts (in this case the new domain registrations has been initiated well before the latest revelations about a PT/Ariane connection and thus has NOTHING to do with it) dilute the issue and mislead. No one can be so important that every poop he makes is commented on in this forum.Regards, UweEdit: I will follow my own advice though and will simply ignore these kinds of posts in the future, that fight isn

Scott, AVSIM has yet to provide us with any evidence that would, oh I don't know, stand up in a court of law? The phone call is interesting, but any smart lawyer could punch "reasonable doubt" into it. And the "contract" picture is worthless as proof.Give me something to really sink my teeth in to, then I'll bite.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair/sig.jpghttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair

It doesn't actually have to stand up in a court of law - the idea of Tishma actually suing AVSIM to prove he is nothing to do with Ariane is kind of self defeating !!!

Guest nitram

I don't think of these forums as a 'witch hunt'. Just a Friendly warning to people who have probably invested several thousands of pounds/dollars in their hobby. I have spent most of my time trying to create a realistic experience, only to have the formentioned person leaving me feeling like a sucker. How would you feel if nobody told you before you found out ? Wisdom is a lot less painful than experience. But if people choose to ignore these posts that is their Free choice. I can only say that If I find that this individual is behind any product, I shall avoid him like the plague. I work 50-80 hours per week to support my family and then spend a relatively small amount of money on my hobby. Why should I waste my money on products that leave a bad taste in my mouth, collect dust on my shelves and make a lazy man rich ?

Witch hunt. Yep.I see nothing wrong with letting the buyer beware as it should be in ANY case, and we all know the Tishma debacle of a few years ago which raised the community up in arms.However, no one has STILL answered the question as to why Ariane should be under fire NOW since they have released nothing but high quality products at a fair price regardless of with whom they are affiliated? (In my best Ben Stein voice) Anyone? Anyone?But, yep. That drastic name change from Ariane Studios to Ariane Design really masks their name really well doesn't it? :-lolI'm with you UWE, no more for me. This isn't my fight either!Mike T.