Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane name change....suprise suprise

Hiya all the Email wer cut and copy from my Outlooknow hmmm Y dose he want my Kart numProbley to take off the Ariane 737 then he can smile wellI am thinking of sending him the Link for this Fourm then wee will se who get's the last laf.....ill wait IF you think we should show hmmm plz let me know...Also how did he get my Address???and creditcard num???sorry P.T but you are full of bullI think he wll agree there the prof i have that he is P.T is verry Strong as i have accsess to Com/Bissnes Num/Name coz i Work And manege 1 out of 900 outlet's in the UKSORRY FOR THE SPELLING IM DISLEXIC :-(All the BestP.S My wife had ower Baby an 2.AM 25th UK timeIT'S A GIRL thanx ya allRussell

Hi,I do not want to contribute to the PT debate. I believe there are one or two posts already on this subject somewhere or other. ;)What I will comment on is the BA/BAV agreement. This can only be seen as a good thing by the flight sim community. It is not common for a major carrier such as British Airways to grant permission to use their logo and link to their site. It is something that British Airways Virtual is very proud of. As you may know, some VA's have been closed down for various reasons in the past, and it may be quite likely that some VA's in the future will suffer the same fate. The decision (of course) is usually with the airline involved. It is common knowledge that companies can (and often do) defend their property in one way or another. The subject is complex and involves many variables. It isn't a good idea to borrow someone elses property and/or image without permission. Only British Airways (or any other airline) can answer your question about whether they would take action in any of these circumstances. It wouldn't be right or proper for me to do so. The BA/BAV agreement doesn't make any new implications for anyone. The same rules apply as before.Regards,Richard Crane.British Airways Virtualwww.bavirtual.co.ukbavfocus@bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Scott Campbell

Richard,Yes, it's a very good thing and congratulations.Now here's the difference. YOU aren't suing and threatening anyone else using the BA logo - nor are you complaining to BA that other people are using it. THAT's the difference.Tishma and his jerk attorneys sent threatening e-mail and letters to EVERYONE else using the AA logo. AA found out the truth of what was going on and stopped threatening people and ended their association with Tishma, but too late. The freeware VA and developer community died if they depended on the AA fleet. The damage was done and this began the change-over to commercial ware or developers quitting altogether.So, thank-you for being a great VA and not screwing up the rest of the world. Big plus for you.Big "UP YOURS" to Mr. Tishma (might as wall make a plane for him, too, to join Ferdy's).Besides, what other Tishma posts? There are other Tishma posts? ;-)

Guest Toni Rauch

RussellFirstly, many congratulations on the safe 'landing' of your daughter. I hope she brings you and your family all the happiness in the world.Now the boring part - It's not clear from your posts exactly what personal information Tishma/Ariane has about you, but one thing's for certain: There is absolutely NO WAY that he has access to your credit card details (number, card company, etc.) and Worldpay would NEVER give that information out to ANYONE... However, if you have bought from him, he will have access to your name and address.So, if he's saying he has your credit card number, DEMAND to know the source of that information, and then YOU should report the matter to the police because unless you gave your number to him yourself, any other way of obtaining it must be illegal!!!He's also accused you of making 'veiled threats'... To whom, exactly? All you did was to ask who he was? Where's the threat to anyone in that question?From reading his replies to you, it's quite clear he has nothing coherent to say and if I were you, I wouldn't waste any time 'conversing' with him - you'll get more sense out of a brick!Toni.

Hiya all thanx for the Kind comment'si hope to get my wife and little Holly home soon!she is a nice 6pounds and 10 onza lot to Push out (Dont it make you happy to be a man!!)I got it with Worldpay but it was not under my name as i used my friends card i dont have 1 lol i dont like them.So i want to know how he has my address if i didnt make the order LOL!!! Now that is prof that is a born liyer........LOL!!!now hmmmmmmmmmm lol just think about that 1 for a sec plz lolRussP.S ill put a pic up of sarah and holly when i get the pic's Thanx Ya all....

Scott - didn't see your post straight after mine until now.You said 'So, thank-you for being a great VA and not screwing up the rest of the world. Big plus for you.'LOL..No problem mate :-lolRich.

Guest Toni Rauch

AdamMight seem like a dumb question, but how come you have seen the e-mails between Russell and Tishma?Toni.

ADAMI to would like to find out Y you have seen this Email'sRuss

"actually it's because Ariane is trying their best to convince me that AVSIM is wrong." :-lol Typical... Suggestion Adam, have them (him?) send me an email outlining why we are wrong and give us proof! You know what? He won't. Why? Cause it is patently obvious to anyone who has an IQ of 45 or more. AVSIM doesn't stand alone on this. But it is interesting (again... we've been here before) that PT focuses on AVSIM. Why is that do you reckon? Cause he won't ever forgive us for having exposed his shenanigans in the first place. Others just rolled over. AVSIM took the challenge and said, "Okay PT, sic your lawyers on us, we look forward to the truth as shown and testified to in a competent court of law". Same challenge still remains... If PT / Ariane is convinced that we have "libeled / slandered", ad nauseam, them/he/she/it then come get us! We would love to see our story disproved.But... that ain't going to happen! It is far easier to try to sway one, than it is the many. Typical PT approach.

I'm trying to get proof myself. Whether it will come or not, I don't know. At this point, I'm trying to be as impartial as possible. Sometimes that is difficult, considering who we are dealing with. I'm sure you had similar troubles.Now, about Russ's E-Mails. No, I am not Peter Tishma, and no I do not work for Ariane. How did I come acrossed them? Well without giving away any private information, I was FlightSim.Com's liason to Ariane. I still have contacts inside the company, who talk to me daily. That's why I am trying to be unbiased about this. I just want to know the truth.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair/sig.jpghttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair