Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane name change....suprise suprise

Hiya all nothing to do with FS but ill tell youi just got a phone callLittle holly is doing well but my wife Sarah is notShe has internal Bleeding and has been moved to a spechel cair uniti cannot see her till morning she is ok for now but thay will hafto oprate soon!!im afrade there is a high Risk for sarah's lifeI relly want to be there!i dunno what els to say but i thort you shoud Know

What does Nels say Adam? I understand there is no longer any Ariane-related material at FS.com. If true, that would indicate an additional credible source who's no longer in doubt.Trip

Guest Toni Rauch

RussellI'm so sorry to hear of Sarah's problems, but you mustn't panic.I'm sure she's in very good hands. Have faith in the medical staff - I'm sure they know what they're doing.My thoughts and prayers are with you all, and I wish Sarah a speedy recovery.Take care,Toni.

Guest Toni Rauch

AdamRegarding what I suggested in my earlier post, may I suggest as you're still in two minds on this matter, that you consider each item one at a time. Think of it as a simple quiz with 'Bobbo' as the only contestant.As always, start with a really simple question to 'put the contestant at ease'...One question only, and then on to Round Two..."Bobbo, what is your real and full name?"Adam, if you can't get a straight answer to that one, there really is no point in asking anything else, is there.....?Toni.

Hi Richard,I was a member of the original BAV and still regularly look around the new site to see how things are developing. I was really pleased for Stephen and his colleagues when BAV got BA's seal of approval.That said, you are correct to say that there are no new direct implications for anyone as a result of the BA/BAV agreement. However it does confirm that BAV ought really to have obtained BA permission before starting up (it may well have done so for all I know) and that everyone else without relevant permission is in a risky permission. If they 'keep quiet', they are at risk (as they were before) should the rights owner (e.g. BA) decide that enough is enough. If they contact the rights owner (e.g. BA) but get a refusal, that is it for them.None of this is BAV's problem now (at least not until BA change their mind). However it has marked BA's 'card' in some detail about what goes on (if they didn't already know). It also makes it much more difficult for anyone in future to argue that there is no commercial infringement since 'it's only a bit of fun'. (If BAV felt the need for legal cover, why should anyone else think otherwise?) Personally, I have no problem with the end result. I would (and do) have a much bigger problem with sites that abuse airlines', manufacturers' and developers' rights, etc.What I do find funny though is how a 'community' bogeyman such as PT can be roundly condemned for coming to a commercial agreement with an airline, whilst BAV (a member of the 'community' right-on brigade) meets with approval for coming to an agreement with an airline that leaves other members of the 'community' high and dry (or, at least, higher and dryer than they were before).I am no particular fan of PT or WAS. I thought that EFIS 98 was a good commercial product, well presented. I thought that the Citation X was well presented, but that the virtual aircraft themselves were no good. I understand that both companies are or have been involved in commercial disputes - that is a feature of commercial life. I think that BAV does what it does really well (and was very disappointed when the original BAV shut down the way it did). However the double standards that are applied in the 'community' never ceases to amaze me. The right-on crowd can do no wrong. The bogeymen can do no right. Certain virtual airlines will jealously guard their own rights (such that they have) whilst simultaneously 'borrowing freely' other people's rights. Everyone seems keen on property rights, but on a 'selective' basis. Maybe I should just open the boxes, stick to the flying and only go to the Web for upgrades and patches! :-mad Very best wishes, pass on my congratulations to Stephen on his hard won success.Michael

sorry but dont feel better yes you can have internal bleeding when all of the pecenta dont come out but this is far worsI am afrade the baby has dameged sarah badley the womb and bladder is distroydaswell as some of sarah's internal OrginsY this has happend we/thay dont know yet

Guest Toni Rauch

Sorry Adam, but this getting more bizarre by the minute.If 'Ariane' can show you emails between themselves and Russell (and what that's got to do with Tishma's involvement there is anyone's guess....), all in an attempt to try and disprove the facts as presented here by AVSIM, why can't they answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:"Bobbo, what is your real and full name?"No side-tracks, no tangents on anything or anyone else, just ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!!! Ariane aren't the C.I.A., they're not the K.G.B., they're M.I.5., so why all this 'cloak and dagger' nonsense?Adam, if you don't know who it is you're talking to, ask yourself why you're having the conversation in the first place!SURELY BOBBO'S GOT A REAL NAME...!!!Toni.

Regretable. I would have thought that the evidence to-date would at least be sufficient to end the relationshp if for no other reason than FS.com cannot possibly benefit from the continuing controversy. And yet they can suffer irrepairable harm should Nels back the wrong horse. I'm puzzled why he's letting this issue continue to carry his banner given the attendant risks.Trip

Guest B52Drivr

Strange,This sounds like a secret indictment to me. I'm wondering what might be so compelling but yet is so secretive. As one who has worked for the Intelligence Community, I am always alarmed at such statments.Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

New Email from AriansaysNo reply - we don't do business with trouble makersyou dont say that to your custmors no matter whatHe has my cash!!he said in hes prev EmailWe require your order details and cart ID and we will then have your account dealt with.Now i have asked them what r thay gonna do to My accountthat's all i want to know but after all thins time and 4 Email's asking Yi wont sent it coz i dunno what thay r gonna do with itnow i have clerley said in a kind manner what would you like to do with my Cart num coz you said you are gonna deal with it..RussP.s he only lives 30 min away ! :-) :-) :-)

Guest Scott Campbell

I am just totally confused as to why anyone would do business with someone calling himself "bobbo" who doesn't give a name to begin with.:-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmmThe only conclusion I can come up with is that Adam wants so badly to believe that Peter Tishma has nothing to do with Ariane - because he's invested one heck of a lot of time and/or money into the company.Stubborn, aren't you Adam? How much more evidence do you need, and why in heaven's name are you the only person still not convinced? If you really do have all these "sources" in Ariane, why can't you get a straight answer out of ANY of them? Are you sure they aren't all the same person?Besides, "bobbo" is sooooo close to "booby" and "bozo".I'm betting on "bozo" as his real name. ;-)

New Email from ArineNo reply - we don't do business with trouble makers.now all i wanted to know was is he bobbo and what will do with my account when he get's itnow if he cannot tell me that then i rest my casethe reason i wanted to know about him and my account he saidWe require your order details and cart ID and we will then have your account dealt with.Dealt with Y dont i trust him???also he saidA copy of all your e-mails will also to be sent to your employers since the subject you have admitted you have spoken of will require their attention too.what dose my job hafto do with This????????????he dont need to i showd then and thay LOL@himand he dont know where i work lolRuss