Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane name change....suprise suprise

IM sorry about this but we are talking about the man who want's to take freewaire of the Web!!!!!1 has stolen load's of softwaire!!!!!!!! 1 of witch was MINE!!!!!!!!I Run a store in UK calld Game.... a verry larg compy.and well known.He Stole 1 pice of my softwaire that was on my web page. and he changed a bit of it and put it with 1 of his addon's.You must understand what this man dose to people......he dont cair about the FSWorld or the people using it just the $$$$1 day he will come across people like me and be Verry sorryRussell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Guys,Firstly sorry for 'bunching' my comments on your posts into one but as your statements are inter-related, this saves repetitive posts to each of you.Mike, you say that given proof, you'd be the first to condemn Ariane if developers had done work and, as you put it, 'got stiffed'. Well Mike, YOU CAN BE FIRST! On my files, I have all the proof needed to confirm that Ariane did not pay more than one developer for work done and supplied, which was subsequently published by them. These are not unwarranted accusations - the proof is there, believe me! (I'm sorry, but for legal reasons the proof cannot be shown to the public YET). Regarding what Ariane is 'up to' now, you KNOW that Tom wouldn't have written what he did if adequate proof didn't exist. And if the phone calls to Tishma's office and the contract extract aren't enough, what is? It's not a matter, as Adam suggested, of having a case that would 'stand up in Court'. This community isn't a court and discussions that a good lawyer could 'punch holes' in the proof are irrelevant, as are references to 'previous wars won against Tishma'. The FACTS, which are real enough, speak for themselves and in this case, the leopard certainly hasn't changed it's spots.Why are Ariane STILL under fire NOW? Because 'Ariane' is still acting inherently dishonestly by hiding behind various personas who don't exist, because Ariane is still not giving customers the refunds they're entitled to for products not supplied (for WHATEVER reason, bandwidth problems included...), because Ariane are still writing caustic and insulting/threatening e-mails to customers, while others are totally ignored, because Ariane are selling products which, since the limited companies went bust, aren't theirs to sell, etc. etc.To Adam, I ask a simple question. Since this whole thing blew up when Avsim published the expose on Tishma just a few short days ago, have you received another '...it's all a lie and a conspiracy' email from 'Bobbo'? You were happy to accept the truth at the weekend - what's changed since then? Do you suddenly feel less 'used' or less lied to by Tishma than you did on Sunday? How much further proof do you guys need? Admittedly, it's not all there yet (for reasons already stated), but what IS there cannot be disputed. FACT!!!And as for suggestions of 'forgive and forget', you can't forgive someone who hasn't apologised or even accepted wrong-doing. Peter Tishma has not only refused to acknowledge any of the harm he's done to the community, commercial and otherwise, he's still using the same old tricks to keep 'screwing people' as he has for years. There's not a shred of remorse or humility from him, let alone an apology!As Adam said, "the man has no honour" (not a typo - that's how it should be spelt).Hardly a witch-hunt; more a statement of facts and a warning to the uninformed.Toni.

Don't get me wrong, I do not like Tishma. Not at all. And if Ariane is run by him, I'd be more than happy to end our "relationship". However, I don't want to do that until I'm absolutely convinced. AVSIM has not convinced me. At this point I'm neither defending nor attacking Ariane, I just want more evidence. I don't think that is too much to ask for.And yes, I have still been in contact with "Bobbo". He too has yet to provide me with any evidence. He has denied all of AVSIM's charges, though.It's like I'm stuck in the middle, and neither Ariane nor AVSIM is willing to get me on their side.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair/sig.jpghttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair

AdamI really don't think this should be a case of either Avsim or Ariane 'getting you on their side'. You are the person still being 'used', and you must decide for yourself who'd telling the truth and who's lying to you.It's really simple! Ask 'Bobbo' for his real (and full) name! And ask him for the real names of anyone else at Ariane! Then phone Regus in Luton and ask them why they keep telling everyone Tishma is 'not available at the moment - here's Ariane's direct number...'. Are all the people who have made that call and got the same (or very similar) responses lying too? Then ask 'Bobbo' why receipts for 'earlier' Ariane purchases were issued by Corporate Worldwide Limited if they had nothing to do with Ariane? Then ask 'Bobbo' why he issued contracts to various developers in the name of 'Ariane/Corporate Worldwide Limited' and why these contracts were signed by Peter Tishma on behalf of Ariane/Corporate Worldwide Limited. And so on, and so on, AND SO ON!!!You feel like you're 'stuck in the middle'? PLEASE!!!!!Toni.

again Scott, where is "HE" scamming the flightsim public now? From what I've read, the new product is nothing short of fantastic. I don't see anyone with the current Ariane plane complaining, except about downloads. Please explain to me where the current "scamripoff" is??

Well, no matter how "evil" Tishma is, do you really think his business plan is:1. Create a new product2. Make the downloads not work so I can make sure to screw my customers3. Be REALLY mean with my support calls so I can really screw my customers3. Not refund so I can really screw my customers.We shouldn't buy from him simply because he's a complete idiot then :)

Greg:VERY good unbiased points.If I were Ariane what I would do is address this community at large (particually the Avsim flight sim community which is THE most cohesive coalition of proponents for our beloved hobby) and set the record straight.I have learned that silence can be deafening, and they have said that they don't want to give credence to they nay sayers, BUT, saying nothing allows both rumors and fact to be intertwined without the ability to distinguish between the too.With all that said; I enjoy Ariane products and would hate to see them disappear (and they will with no customers), but if THEY don't straighten out this matter then it will be our loss as well as theirs and that would be unfortnuate. But again, this debacle is theirs to defend, confirm or deny. My only reason for throwing in my hat is to be a proponent of fairness all around.Best regards,Mike T.

Hiya all i have been speaking to PT and this is what happend!Hiya R u or was you evea Worldairsim?or is your name P.Ti gotDear Sir,You refer to matters where there are no facts to support Avsim's contention.What would you like as a result of your e-mail - you have made veiled blackmail threats to a private individual which is unlawful - we have your address details and will inform the police of any more threats you make to any staff here.A copy of all your e-mails will also to be sent to your employers since the subject you have admitted you have spoken of will require their attention too.We require your order details and cart ID and we will then have your account dealt with. We need your details to do this.What would you like as a result of your e-mail? Please be specific.Sincerely,ARIANE STUDIOS so i said OK to that LOL@himthen i sent i have your 737 Gamx and now i know you are P.T i relly wish i didnt send it becuse of your past and you are known to Con people like you have don to me in the Pasti gotMr XXXXXXXXWe have tried to locate you details for the purchase of any of our products but it seems there are no details on our server.Unless we can have your CART ID and ORDER ID info. from you by return, we will have to contact Worldpay and take up the matter with them using their "non payment transaction query" secure enquiry with your credit card and your credit card provider.We advise your strictest co-operation so we do not have to do this.SincerelyARIANE STUDIOS i said sorry but i used my friends card so you cannot find me + i dont trust you so i cannot Give you my Cart num + acording to World pay you should not have this anyway SO Y DO YOU WANT IT???????????and i got this todaySirWe have tried a number of times to resolve matters with you and you have refused to co-operate.Unless we receive the information from you freely, we have every right to access teh information ourselves. A copy of your e-mails will be sent to World Pay and your name will be given to their investigation department to have you investigated.You are hereby informed that the license to use our software will be revoked unless you respond and co-operate.This is a serious matter.RegardsARIANE STUDIOSnow that's bad you must say he also think's he has my address phone num my full name ect and says he will call the ploice on me? haha what forso what shall we do???????????????/he is a F****NG freak that's all im gonna sayRuss

Well if this is accurate and you have posted their exact e-mails I am sure that you will now get threatened with yet more legal action. Of course if they can't find you then it is kinda hard to do !!!!

Hi,Interesting thread. In the old days of FS5.1 I once bought the FSFX scenery enhancement program (early version) from Papa Tango. Although the box clearly mentioned that it was for Europe 2 scenery as well (it even showed a picture on the box) the CD definitely did not contain the files for Europe 2. I was lucky enough to win another copy of FSFX in a Flightsim.com contest and that copy did include the files for Europe 2. However, I then decided that I never would do business with Papa Tango again. I now wonder if this was the PT we are talking about now.Best regards,Henri

Gary,Russ although not the best speller in the world is credible and from what I have seen in the past and is 99.9% correct in what he has to say or report.For the speptics anyone having seen a very similar mails from a past certain company will recognise these pseudo legal threats.Correct me if I'm wrong but Tishy cant access the information from Worldpay if so, to all who have purchased phew ! Check your CC statemets! George

Whatever Mr Tishma's smoking, that's good stuff!! :-lol :-lol :-lol Someone's bought the plane and unless he "cooperates" with Peter 'Private Eye' Tishma's investigation, he won't be allowed to play with the toy anymore.... UNBELIEVABLE !!!!! Come on, people - please tell me I'm wrong and that P.T./Ariane are totally innocent of the accusations and that Avsim made it all up...Keep going, Peter. This just gets better and better!Toni.

Can someone explain why the Papa Tango (I think) licence agreement with BA/AA was regarded by the 'Community' as a 'bad thing', whereas British Airways Virtual's agreement with the real BA was regarded by the 'Community' as a 'good thing'? Doesn't the BAV/BA agreement imply that anyone using BA get-up, etc without such permission is acting illegally and are liable, in principle, to be stopped by the real BA? :-(

Radars up !I dont think the license agreement was regarded a bad thing, this was a commercial aggreement. It was how it was interpretated and the implication made by the licensee that caused the problem. Individauals and othe sites recieving cease and desist letters, the implication by the licensee that in order to repaint any of the liverys concerend...for a small charge, they would (i assume) grant a sub license.It was denied by PT that it was him who had obtained the license. I've no doubt others who are more familiar will gladly respond with fuller details.

Hiya all the Email wer cut and copy from my Outlooknow hmmm Y dose he want my Kart numProbley to take off the Ariane 737 then he can smile wellI am thinking of sending him the Link for this Fourm then wee will se who get's the last laf.....ill wait IF you think we should show hmmm plz let me know...Also how did he get my Address???and creditcard num???sorry P.T but you are full of bullI think he wll agree there the prof i have that he is P.T is verry Strong as i have accsess to Com/Bissnes Num/Name coz i Work And manege 1 out of 900 outlet's in the UKSORRY FOR THE SPELLING IM DISLEXIC :-(All the BestP.S My wife had ower Baby an 2.AM 25th UK timeIT'S A GIRL thanx ya allRussell

Hi,I do not want to contribute to the PT debate. I believe there are one or two posts already on this subject somewhere or other. ;)What I will comment on is the BA/BAV agreement. This can only be seen as a good thing by the flight sim community. It is not common for a major carrier such as British Airways to grant permission to use their logo and link to their site. It is something that British Airways Virtual is very proud of. As you may know, some VA's have been closed down for various reasons in the past, and it may be quite likely that some VA's in the future will suffer the same fate. The decision (of course) is usually with the airline involved. It is common knowledge that companies can (and often do) defend their property in one way or another. The subject is complex and involves many variables. It isn't a good idea to borrow someone elses property and/or image without permission. Only British Airways (or any other airline) can answer your question about whether they would take action in any of these circumstances. It wouldn't be right or proper for me to do so. The BA/BAV agreement doesn't make any new implications for anyone. The same rules apply as before.Regards,Richard Crane.British Airways Virtualwww.bavirtual.co.ukbavfocus@bavirtual.co.uk

Richard,Yes, it's a very good thing and congratulations.Now here's the difference. YOU aren't suing and threatening anyone else using the BA logo - nor are you complaining to BA that other people are using it. THAT's the difference.Tishma and his jerk attorneys sent threatening e-mail and letters to EVERYONE else using the AA logo. AA found out the truth of what was going on and stopped threatening people and ended their association with Tishma, but too late. The freeware VA and developer community died if they depended on the AA fleet. The damage was done and this began the change-over to commercial ware or developers quitting altogether.So, thank-you for being a great VA and not screwing up the rest of the world. Big plus for you.Big "UP YOURS" to Mr. Tishma (might as wall make a plane for him, too, to join Ferdy's).Besides, what other Tishma posts? There are other Tishma posts? ;-)