Sign in to follow this  

RealAir Simulations SF.260 - just got it - WOW

Guest gasebah

I woudn't worry too much. I am running the SF260 together with Flightmax, RealityXP, FSMeteo, AOL 7.0at 1600x1200x32 AF4, no AA everything maxed out and have no probs at all except at busy airports. So if you go slow on the addons you should not have too big a problem with your machine.Alex

Hi Cliff,How do you find the frame rates in Emma field, with default aircraft and the Sf260. Scenery looks great fun and I wouldn't mind a try, as long as frame rates don't crawl.Best Regards,Rob

Guest Iain Spowart

Rob,Emma Field is great, with no major impact on frame-rates. Certainly no worse than any of the default airports and much better than some older sceneries.If I could only have one scenery for FS2002 then this would be it. I hope to see more like it in the future, and hopefully some of it's features will make it into FS2004.Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Just tried it.................... thanks! I'll have to figure how to do it with my toes though :) I have my right hand on the stick and left on the throttle. But I'll figure a way!!L.Adamson

Guest cliff

Hi Rob!My frame rate of 11 is just acceptable when nearing the Emma Field runway but, of course, it depends on the settings and computer speed.But the frame rate rises sigificantly at greater altitude making Emma Field a great area to explore. It's only when you run into heavy cloud or get near the detailed ground that the rate drops.I really do believe that your Marchetti and Emma Field are currently at the cutting edge of Flight Simulation.You