Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

Who uses mesh for Ireland?

Hey guys, I am starting a new scenery project and I decided to try my hand at the overseas area instaead of the USoA. I found a wonderful spot for VFR flying in Ireland and with my runway had to elevate it a little more and it looks great, but before i really got into it wanted to know how many people use a mesh of the area and which one, so as to make it compatable. Any thoughts guys? Thanks, Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Lindy

Mike, I'm not sure there IS any good (freeware) mesh for Ireland. I've not found any. If there is, I'd like to know where I can find it myself.I enjoy some non-USA flying -- mostly Australia. But good Ireland scenery would be most welcome.-Lindy (sorry I couldn't really help with your mesh question.):-wave

Guest Lizardo

That may be a can of worms, haha. I ran Visual Flight, now Lago. I do not know if Genesis has one.

Guest UweR

I have purchased the FSFreeware mesh for Great Britain (originally for FS2000) and have used it in FS2002, but the Lago mesh is supposed to be better and may be worth another expense. If you develop something really nice, I