Sign in to follow this  

Night lighting and dusk/night problem

I am all of a sudden NOT getting any lighting on the fuselage sides during dusk. The lights are on but the night lit fuselage sides etc will not display until it is all the way dark. What Im talking about are the night lit bitmaps with the light splash from the landing and wing lights, not the gmax type night lighting. Before it was working during the dusk timeframe and I have always had that. Im thinking it may be something with my GF4 but Im not really sure. I have had the GF4 for about a month and not been flying at night a whole lot in the sim. Anyone have any ideas?? At a loss here. Hornit

What is your lighting setting set to in the FS2002 display settings? If it is set too low I don't believe these will function correctly.I loaded up some special light effects and they didn't work till I realized my light setting was set to 3...it had to be set to 8 (max) for them to work.Might not be your problem, but easy to try.