Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Finally - a solution to the "no chat box" problem in Sq

have been able to successfully install Squarkbox and connect to the Vatsim network -- but could not get the chat box to come up in my FS2002 screen. The only way I could access the box to talk to ATC was to minimize FS2002 each time.But I have found a great "fix" in the form of a dll file that you put into the modules folder that allows you to run a Squarkbox host programme from within FS2002 itself . You do not run the Squarkbox host which comes with the standard Squarkbox download.Voila!!!! :)BarryPS How come I only found this in some "obscure" South African website - no mention of it anywhere else in the main Vatsim websites

in the thick jungles of Africa?LMAOClayton in Brisbane

>Squarkbox? hehe... That would be SBhost.dll you found and >it's been availiable at the library here for quite a >while... ;) >>Ryan I'm sure it was!!! -- but the tutorials I have read don't mention it. Apparently, hitting "enter" while in FS2002 multiplayer is supposed to bring up a chat box -- but it doesn't in mine!!!Barry