Sign in to follow this  
Guest michaelm

denied the use of the key F10 in FS2002 ??

Guest michaelm

Hi there guys, here's Michael from Italy. I happened to use the utility from Luciano Napolitano: key2mouse. As you know, it transform mouse entries in keyboard entries ideal for use with plane like PSS 747-400 or 737-400 Dreamfleet where a lot of buttons have to be used. Well, searching for keys to use I encounter on problem using the F10 key. I canceled all the 'F' keys assignments due to the fact that I use joystick and throttle. Every F key is now usable for a new personal assignment except for the F10 key. I don't use the on-screen kneeboard, so I canceled the F10 assignment fot it too, but still it look unusable. In particular, whne in the simulator and running (or better flying) the F10 looks to have a funcition because when I push this key the simulator pauses like the p keys. Only the p keys shows the simulator warning on the left lower corner of the screen, the F10 'pause' shows nothing. I checked several documents from Pete Dowson regarding the FS2002 key mapping but so far I cannot come up with something.Any advices?Regards, Michael p.s.: I have an updated computer and keyboard, so don't think it's a hardware problem