Sign in to follow this  
WebbPA

Clock and more

1. Would it be possible to put a "last updated" clock on each page? I do a lot of surfing and I never know whether I'm getting a cached or current page. A "last updated on ..." clock would let me know so I don't have to hit Refresh just to make sure. If other users also feel compelled to refresh this could save you some bandwidth.2. Is it so hard to write you an email? I found an update for your library and I just wanted to let you know where to find it. I had to post a public message (much as I am doing now) to let you know it was there. You still don't seem to have seen it because no one has replied (after about a week) and the update isn't posted.Otherwise (and these aren't really complaints, just suggestions) no complaints. In fact I think you're doing a great job as I follow your more and more (especially liked the file library stats thing).

That makes sense. I'll write to the author to remind him to upload patches.