Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

SF. 260 or the Cardial... Which one should I buy?????

Guest Iain Spowart

Rob,I'll be buying the Cardinal just as soon as my credit-card recovers from the shock of buying the SF.260 as well as Emma Field, Georender 1 and the England/Scotland/Ireland meshes from Lago!I love the Archer and I reckon that the gauges/GPS etc from Dreamfleet in the Cardinal will be well worth it. It's just the fact fact that the SF.260 will spin and fly upside-down that made me buy it first! :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Guest Iain Spowart

Francois,5 minutes difference - what took you so long? :-lolIain Spowart,Scotland.

Howdy Shane,I will give you an easy solution, tell the wife that you absolutely must have a new weed whacker, get the credit card from her purse, perhaps when she isn't looking, then buy all three, the Archer, the Cardinal, and the SM260. Not necessarily in that order, but they are listed here by alphabetical order :)No need to go into the ethics of this situation, its simply a have to case. The price we have to pay is necessary, our punishement is deferred until she finds out, punishment is not instant so no use worrying about it. A win win situation if ever I saw one.Don't worry she will get over it, and who knows if you are really clever, it's possible no one will know!!!!!!!!!!!!!guilt will eventually subside, and this is the price we pay for simming.Sorry for not capitolizing the word guilt above, I just discovered my keyboard is going defunct.

LMAO Ron!!!!I'm actually the one who holds all the credit cards though. We have a mutual understanding : No new aircraft = No new clothes :) lolShe is pretty cool about my flying though, she thinks "airplanes are neat". heheShane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

That's why you always have to keep a separate hidden account somewhere for just such dilemmas. I am in sort of the same boat with the 260, cardinal and emma field. Plus I figure, is my wife actually going to load up flightsim and count my airplanes? :-hah

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Good Grief man,You are in luck indeed. Who needs clothes? SIM IN THE BUF!! Life gets simpler when you have nothing to hide.A no brainer here get all 3

Guest emergency_pants

LOL Stopping a simmer from buying a new plane now and again is like trying to stop my girlfriend from purchasing new shoes! It simply can't be done. We all know they weren't "A great deal in the sale... nearly half price!" but it sounds better that way... whether it's a plane or a pair of shoes! I thnk maybe that's an unwritten law of the World :DAs for simming in the buff? Well that's cool as long as it's not an open cockpit... fnah, fnaaaah! (couldn't resist the pun).Simon.

Buy the SF definently the FS. Great graphics and great handeling.

HI Francois,Nice to see you back in the loop after your globetrotting....or perhaps you are sending this post from yet another hotel room???Best Regards,Rob