Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

Double Standard????

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Don't want to start a flame, or anything like that, I just have a curious question. Say if, Payware R Us wants to show and upcoming aircraft/product It can only be shown in the Commerical Products Preview fourm. And IAW this

http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...36995&mode=full. How are MSFS:COF Beta testers / press release version holders / gold version holders, able to post pics all over the fourms? Shouldn't the rules apply to ALL Commerical Vendors, or do only certian commerical vendors, have to stick with the "rules"Again, I as much as everyone else enjoy the MSFS:COF screens, and any info about the product. Just wondering why the rules don't apply here. Of course some will say "come on man its MSFS:COF with out it none of the others will exist. Which is understandable, though, I prefer the "All or None" rule.
:-outta
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

"come on man its MSFS:COF with out it none of the others will exist."I concur with that viewpoint. As for all or none... Well, sometimes there are shades of grey.

Wouldn't this rather depend on who is posting the shots? As far as I'm aware, the developers of MSFS aren't posting them, but people who have beta/review copies. Not that much different from people posting pictures of the latest payware plane they bought.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Tom, Kinda figured that this was the answer, just want to see AVSIM's viewpoint.Gosta, staigbt from the Avsim rules:. "We consider any developers, beta team members,etc. part of the development team. Therefore, there shouldn't be any images of products not released yet."

:-outta

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child