Sign in to follow this  

Plane drifting to the left

While I'm taxiing with my POSKY 767 with PIC or during the takeoff procedure, no wonder if there's wind or not, the plane keeps drifting to the left and sometimes to the right. Does anyone knows why this happens? I have to keep my rudder controls pointing at the opposite direction or the plane simply goes out of the runway... can anyone help?Thanks a lot!PS: I posted this message at the 767 PIC forum but no one answered, maybe I'm luckier now

Sounds like it must be wind. Get the latest version of fsuipc from the library here (if you don't have it already) and play around with the wind options until you get a more realistic feel. There is an automatic taxi wind option that might help a lot. Turn them off altogether and make a test flight.My only other guess would be some type of calibration issue with your controller? What do you use for rudder control?

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Jeff S KDTW

I use a microsoft Precision Pro 2 joystick...it's funny because the joystick is calibrated and the wind is OFF....

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Yep, null zones and sensivities are as good as in an Airbus joystick