Sign in to follow this  

Smoother Flight Instrument Movement?

I've been away from this forum for a while. Has anyone figured out how to smooth the movement of the flight instruments (HI and AI) in FS2K2. I generally only do IFR practice so that is most important to me. The very best with very smooth flight instrument movement is the AC115 in FS2K. All the rest of the aircraft in FS2K were about like all are in FS2K2, jerky instrument movement. I still use FS2K and the AC115 frequently because the instruments update so smoothly. Anyhow, any improvements developed on this subject? Thanks...Roger

Guest Milton

Hi Roger,If you have FSUIPC, open it, go to the Technical Tab. For FS2002, check the FIX CONTROL ACCELERATION radio button.Hope this helps.Milton

Hi Milton,Thanks. I'm pretty uneducated on computer matters. Is FSUIPC a program? I don't think I have it. Roger

Guest ScottPilot

No, FSUIPC is a DLL file that you place in your MODULES directory in Flight Simulator. Then you access the file while FS is running fom the menu bar.You can download the latest file from the Avsim file library. Just search for FSUIPC in the file library.It comes with a file that describes how to use the file.Scott :-)

Scott...Milton,Thanks. I found it and installed it. I don't believe it helped the instrument movements but still look like a great program to have anyway. Scott, here's a picture of my aircraft. Your's looks faster though. Roger

Hi,I'm using xplane for the gauges. The attitude indicator is usable, although the a/c are a bit twitchy.Have you found a complete gps with approach database?robert