Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

IVAO password problem

Dear Fellow simmers,I posted this thread in the SB forum, but as it doesn't seem to be very active, I post it also on this forum (Sorry for that, but I am so impatient to fly online...:-))My problem is as per following:I can't remember my password and I changed my Email address. Therefore when I request a new password through IVAO option called "retrieve password", I am not able to check the Email with the new password on my old email address (I know, it is a bit complicated...Could anyone tell me how to proceed in order to obtain a new password on my new Email address.My ID: 122079My new Email address: Sro13@hotmail.comThanks a bunchRegards,Patrick

It is a long time since I visited IVAO but there should be an e-mail address for whoever is in charge of membership matters; an e-mail there should sort out your problem.I think they issue pilot IDs like VATSIM so your pilot ID should help them locate you on their database.HTH

Yes they have about 15 different Email addresses where to send problems linked to member registration. I just tried one of these and will see if I get an answer before Christmas...;-)Thanks for the information and fly safe.Regards,Sro

>I just tried one of these and will see if I get an answer before Christmas...;) ;) , sorry couldn't resist :-lol Rgds