Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Breaking news ..........................

News Just in from Cnn Paris Reporter Anniette has Just learned of a "NEW EXCELLENT" Freeware (Not to confuse with Steffan's)But By the Great Mike Stone.We can not Post Screenshot or indeed reveal the Nature of this Freeware untill our Legal department Checks it all ,But I can reveal to you it is Nearing completment ,It is Very French ,Very sleek and Very Sexy and It is rumoured it will be Free.We Will Keep you informed of developments and Invite Mr Stone to deny this allegation if he dares .Anniette CNN Paris

Classic Anniette, simply classic. :-)Regards,Joe :-waveHere are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002.Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Anniette you are not playing fair. :)I now dub thee Anniette "woman of mystery" :D--T

Very French ,Very sleek and Very Sexy That got my attention :-hah but you are probably talking about a plane right? :-lolTake careMike

As promised a Screen shot of it Obtained Totaly fair and Nothing to do with the person going in to Mr Stones House via His toilet Window Knocking his Cactus collection into the Pan and Causing his pipes to jam up.Just released from the Legal department here at CNN Paris The Obtained Screenshot :(Edited for Legal reasons)

Guest Twister

A caravelle would be great - who wants to design a decent panel for it? Paco, Richard Probst...or maybe Staffan ?Twister

Guest eko

This is great news!While on the subject of new planes... :-)You know what I would love to see from the Mike Stone factory?A Hercules C-130.We have the Braush (speeling!!!) C-130, which is a great plane, but boy would I love to give the 130 the shiny treatment. :-)

Guest Twister

Hi,As far as I remember this panel is not compatible with FS2K2.Am I wrong ?Twister

Guest Dominik Mann

Ooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, baby, a Caravelle!!!!! :D :D :D :D What do we need all those clunky Boeings and Douglases for when we can have the (almost) perfect beauty of a Caravelle...?! ;-) :7 D@mn, how long did we have to wait for a true FS 2002 version of this plane?Looking INCREDIBLY forward to this one!!!! :7 :7 :7

jihaaaa....the beauty of the skies is back.....a caravelle.....FANTASTIC.....cant wait.what a weekend. a cara and editvoicepack 2.0.....like a freeware firework :Dgreez-L-

Guest Dominik Mann

And so we'll have a little planeThat's really very prettyPainted by a charming lassBoth talented and wittyI'm English, but I'll fly the thingEven though it's FrenchBecause a sexy MadamoiselleOutshines a British wench.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg