Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Breaking news ..........................

"And so we'll have a little planeThat's really very prettyPainted by a charming lassBoth talented and wittyI'm English, but I'll fly the thingEven though it's FrenchBecause a sexy MadamoiselleOutshines a British wench."LMAO!!!!!!!! :)Don

Just for the record, its a Fokker 100 .................................................................... .................................................................... .................................................................... :-lol :-lol :-lolOK, so its a Caravelle III. For those of you who've already figured out that David Donald's Modern Civil Aircraft Guide is one of my favorite resources, you'll note that the III is the model that's shown in the book, so that's why I did it. Well gang, I have a date with the oral surgeon in about an hour, so I gotta scoot. He's going to relieve me of a rotten tooth. When my wife found out I won't be able to talk for a while she asked how many other teeth I had left. Funny lady.L8rMike Stone

Guest Dominik Mann

"Just for the record, its a Fokker 100"You know, you DID have me worried for just one moment :-eek ;-) !"Well gang, I have a date with the oral surgeon in about an hour, so I gotta scoot. He's going to relieve me of a rotten tooth."Ouch :-eek :-hang ...good luck!!!

ufff....after the shock of the fokker your next project will be a F50 i presume ?? :Danyway.... hope you all right after the doctor....NO, dont answer...you can mumble :D hmmmm..hmmhmmmmhhmmmmhhmmmmmmmhhhhhmmhmhmhmhmmmhm.

Wellllll, here I sit, a mouth full of gauze and 1 less tooth. And I'm at my PC posting messages on the Avsim forum. Am I a dedicated simmer or what?Mike Stone

Guest B52Drivr

Dear Mike,I guess it looks like you have done it again.........I just can't get over you and how talented and dedicated you are. And, just for the record, I have gotten so much enjoyment from your 'two seven' in the past month or so........that and Richards panel.Mike Stone for President!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Mike........you're the greatest!Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

i like the idea of a toothless president sitin in the oval office creating a caravelle :D

Editorial...........Thank you for the Poem Mark ,It was Very Clever and a huge endevour :)Well As The Information is Public and Mr Stone Has Confessed All I can add IS ................This is My Absolute favorite Jet airliner and The Way Mike has made it Is the Best I have ever seen and I know this Caravelle VERY well and His model is Superb and If anyone says diferant I shall be watching !!I am Very exited about this and It really will be my Most used aircraft Flying from toulouse to heathrow Stopping at Bordeaux for passengers and fuel (which was a common route for Air Inter)I really hope a nice panel Comes soon as there is nothing I have seen suitable (with all round views ) and Thank you to mike Stone for making it :)he is SO kind .......Poor teeth hope they leave some for later for you :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest eko

I know it's not a Caravelle panel, but I am using Paul Golding's "British Aircraft Corporation One-Eleven Panel" he recently released on a FS2000 Caravelle I have installed and the "old time feel" is there at least.The older FS2000 Caravelle panel has MANY problems in FS2002 (although it is a fantastic panel). I spent a good DAY making it compatible for FS2002 so I could use it, and although I got it working at the end of the day, it just wasn't the same as it was in FS2000. Hence, I started using Pauls panel.Anniette, I'm going to hit you up for this one EARLY, as I was a bit late with my paint request for the 727 (although you did provide me with a beautiful Iberia 727 nonetheless... THANK YOU!). :-)Iberia Caravellehttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/248420/L/Anniette, I already have all the lettering and logos done for these older Iberia paint schemes, and would be happy to send them your way if you decided to do an Iberia repaint. :-) One less thing you have to worry about! :-)PSI made some modifications to your 727 paint scheme you did, like replace the tail logo with a crisper one I had, and added reflections, etc. Would you like me to send it to you so you can have a look at it? e-mail me at jspx_nospam@softhome.net if you wish. (Remove the _nospam, of course.) :-)

Hey Eko :)I am really looking forwards most to making the Air Inter LIvery but SUre for you Iberia I will do .I am real suprised So many Caravelle Supporters are around :)What a great aircraft this is and the Panel Idea well I wondered about that and as i have no Bac 1-11 then Exelent I can use that :) if you think it is ok .Send me a screen shot of your 727 Please I will see it then :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest Dominik Mann

Or how about trying to create a panel based on the bitmaps for the de Havilland Comet, but instrumented for only two engines? AFAIK, the Comet and Caravelle shared the entire nose section (or at least the nose section of the latter was designed after the former), so the windshield layout should be more or less correct for a Caravelle.Just an idea :-) .

Guest eko

Anniette, Paul's panel is really fantastic, and although not accurate for the plane, it is a great "old style" panel to use with the Caravelle. I highly recommend it.I will take a good screenie of the 727 and send it your way. :-)