Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

B 747-200 panel poll.

Hi all,Well lets change subject now and look into the future.I would like to know how many of you who would like me to update my B747-200 panel to a more FS2002 standard? I couldn

Staffan

Hi Staffan :)I shall awnser this so you do not Spank me :(Nothing to do with this post but can you make a Caravelle Panel Par chance :) Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest eko

I would like it very much if you could find the time to update this panel. It is a great panel well suited for the older Boeings, and there is nothing else which matches its quality.Please update it. Thanks.

Allow me to cast my vote for the upgrading of the 747-200 panel! Can a person vote more than once? ;-)Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

>Hi Staffan :) >I shall awnser this so you do not Spank me :( >Nothing to do with this post but can you make a Caravelle >Panel Par chance :) >Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxHi,Hehehe,...now I know what Mike have in store for us !! :-lolIsn

Staffan

I would like to se this updated as well, there really is no decent 747-200 panel around. It would be nice to just update the graphics a bit, more realistic bitmap is all I would like.Hornit

Guest Scott Campbell

Hornit,Not to belittle Staffan's panel, which is great (and I would like Staffan to update it), but have you seen mine? Flight Deck link below.

Guest HeavyFan

I also VOTE for an Update to your Great 747 Classic panel, I use your panel for all My POSKY 747-100/200's! So yeah i would love to see it have an FS2002 Style Update!! Could you also update your AWSOME DC-10 Panel for FFG DC-10's too! keep it up Steffan! MIKE-:)

Guest bkhopp

I also vote for upgrading the 747-200 panel. There are still lots of classic 747's flying out there.Ben

Guest Scott Campbell

Staffan,I'll also vote for the DC-10 panel update. I loved that panel in FS98 (even if I hate DC-10's ;-))I also still use your 747-400 panel with loads of updates for 2K2 (on my site). I'd be more than happy to let you take it over. I'm getting out of the panels business.While I'm at it, I don't use AFCAD, or I would have been more than happy to help you out. I'm glad someone did help you out though.

i realy like the panels ( i also use the dc-10er ).... so i think ill have to vote for an upgrade :Dthankx for the fantastic work greez-L-

Hi StaffanI will give a big yes to an update. I also still use this panel with all my older POSKY 747's. It is still the greates panel out there - and very frame rate friendly.RegardsHenrikBGGH