Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Deb vc hours away....

Guest flightpro08

Looks good. You can tell a lot of hard work went into it. :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 29.42 WHQL Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

Guest Jeff S KDTW
Guest Jeff S KDTW

Winter? Oh yea...that thing with the cold...While you guys enter your wintery paradise, I'll be sitting back in a chair drinking a long cold coke in 25

I am waiting to see what this panel looks like in Stero 3D, looks to be a killer here.'Thanks for the work Geof and James

Guest Richard_H

James,Haven't downloaded it yet - but glad to see you got rid of the squishies :) :)Richard

The difference is amazing, the gauges look much better now. This will be one sweet little plane now (not that it wasn't before the VC...).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I got your aircraft and its great!!! but there is a black stripe on the right wing, right next to the fuselage. I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix this?

Great news! Have been awaiting this for months. Downloading now. Thanks fellas.