Sign in to follow this  
Guest MC767

nVidia 4071 and Stero:

Just tried the 4071,s from nVidias site. Nice crisp textures, frame rates about the same as the 3082, but alas no support for Steroscopic 3D.:(If you use the ED glasses and the nVidia Stero Drivers version 3082, neither the 4071 nor the 4052's have support for these.

Guest jaapverduijn

I noticed that too: the stereo tab has disappeared completely from the new control thingummy. Stereo keeps working though: the rig simply adheres to the original settings of the 30.82 stereo drivers. The menus look a bit messy though: I have to close my right eye to read them (grin)! I think I'll remove the 30.82 stero drivers and then re-install them: mebbe then a stereo tab shows up after all. I'll let you know if it works.Jaap Verduijn.

Guest MC767

hiI just d/load the det 40.71 & when I installed there was an error:-Error Number: 0x80070725Description: Incompatable version of the RPC StubMy antivirus program was disabled during the installation.Anyone knows why or can help??Thanks

RPC=remote procedure call - are you installing the XP version on 9x/ME or vice versa?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)