Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Weather Maker Program

jerrycwo4 The folling is an email I just sent to the maker of the new "WeatherMaker program. Has anyone else had the same "problem(s)?Sir/Madam The other day I "installed" your weather maker program but when I clicked on your "set up" (see below photo) NOTHING happened so i just put all of the files in a folder and copied the weathermaker ICON on the desktop and 'ran' the program from the ICON. This moring I see that there has been an update to version, 1.1 so I downloaded it also and the same thing... notheing happens when I click on the "SETUP" but the program seems to be running correctly. What is this "Setup program for , and if needed, how do you make it work?When running your program it seems to work just like I have clicked on "Download weather from the internet", withwinds and the names of 'local reporting stations'. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm running your program or INTERNET weather. Please comment on this. Thanks' Sorry but the picture showing the set-up ICON would NOT upload. (It said 'Error on page' ?????Jerry

Hi Jerry,Do a search for Weather Maker and you will find several threads concerning the installer. Depending on your OS, the installer just doesn't work or attempts or actually does install incorrect system DLLS that apparently have hosed some system functions.I use the program without the installer.BobP :)