Sign in to follow this  
Guest emergency_pants

Failure Mode

I think there was a systems failure program out here a while ago. Does anybody remember what it was?-Carl

Guest emergency_pants

It was called FSFail in FS2000... it's now called FSNasty or Nasty Control Centre v1.0Do an AVSim library search for ncc10.zipSimon.

Why would anyone want a failure program? As if FS and Windows are not crashing often enough as it is :-lol

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest emergency_pants

hahaha... that reminds me of a desktop 'toy' I had once. It was an icon that sat on the pc desktop and if you were frustrated at work and needed to take it out on your pc, you just clicked and it instantly crashed your pc. It felt nice to have crash control for a change!!!Simon.