Sign in to follow this  

AI lost !! gone

hello.I started using AFCAD and found that my AI aircraft are totally gone.Not even one for the record.anyone has experinced this before?? how has it been fixed ?thanks a lot

Guest gasebah

I cannot remember exactly, but check your aircraft folder for:airlines.cfgdefault.dpdefault.cdpIf one of those files is missing AI won't work. You can extract those files from your FS2002 CD.Alex

be a little more specific. are ALL your AI gone, even the default airliners and cessna's? ...or is it just PAI's stuff?

ALL. i got a module from i don't remember but can check, that displays in a separate window the AI traffic. never saw one lately. thanks. ill check those files. Pedro

There are a number of threads on this in the Traffic Tools forum. Look in your wastebasket (if you havn't emptied it) for the files noted in one of the threads above. Sometimes an automatic installer for an aircraft will for some unknown reason delete the little buggers. I had the same problem - worked like a charm. Colin