Sign in to follow this  

POLL - Who's using ACLoader?

Guest Scott Campbell

Good day to you. I'd like to know who's using ACLoader and what you think of it.I'd also like to know which VA's are using it, and if the financial reporting is useful, and if the program halps in your operations.

Hiya Scott :)I do not know what it is or anyhting about it but Still wanted to drop in to your poll and Say a cheery Hello to you and to let you know if I knew what it was I sure would awnser you and not ignor you making you feel we are not helpfull time simmer people !Seeya soon Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxStill not finished any new paintings ......DOH

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Aren't you a sweetheart. Thank you. ;-)If you DO want to see what ACLoader does, you can always check it out from my site. V4 is currently in development.Really look forward to seeing your art when you do get to it. ;-)

Hey I went to your site and There is lots of kewl stuff there !!!If you keep this going long enough i will be able to use ACloader and know what I am talking about :)And the guage cleaner looks brillient :) how does that work and will it only delete Unwanted guage or all guage ?You never told me you had a web site :(Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,GaugeClean looks at everything under the aircraft directory and subdirectories and sees what gauges are used. It then can delete the unused ones, or move them to wherever you want. I have the moved to another directoru named...ready for this?...Unused Gauges. ;-)It will delete standard (.gau) gauges, or compressed (.cab) ones. I don't have it checking for .xml gauges yet.

Guest GabrielR

I DO use ACLoader, and I think it's great. well tought and very intuitive to use, with a very friendly interface, I am not sure if I am using the latest version, but I would like to have also the possibility to use it with my favorite AC wich is the Dassault F50. And frm here in the officec, I don't recall that is fully configurable with 3rd party AC. I will also suggest the possibility to backup the original configuration before it is modified.Bottom Line: great work, between my favorites, (and I'm including FDC and FSFlightmax in the list also...)Keep up the good work!!Still waiting for Radar Contact V.3! When?????????

Guest bruno

i don't use AC Loader, but, I thought it looks a damn fine lookin site and I've bookmarked it to look at later.

Guest Scott Campbell

Gabriel,Thanks.ACLoader does write a backup file, aircraftcfg.bak. It writes it once if it's not been made before. You can always delete aircraft.cfg and rename aircaftcfg.bak to aircraft.cfg.You can make an aircraft data file for use with any aircraft. ACLoader doesn't care what you have. It's all done in the program.RC v3 is in final testing and doc writing phase. It'll still be a while.

Guest Scott Campbell

Bruno,Thanks. It's gotten way out of date. When I get the time, I'll be updating everything.

Nice program, nice support. A must for everyone that wants to feel how the plane reacts with different weights. What I miss in it is a fuel calculator. Never tried the money component.Jos

Guest abent

Looks like a really neat program. Does it work with DF734? I ask this as DF734 already has a load manager program, but I'm interested in the revenue/operating cost aspect.Thanks, Adam

Guest Scott Campbell

Adam,Theoretically, ACLoader should work with anything. The only problem it has with 2K2 aircraft is that is modifies the ref_datum_point, which changes the eyepoint. V4 will fix that.