Sign in to follow this  

POLL - Who's using ACLoader?

Guest Heather 636

G'Day!Sorry Scott for only now replying. I don't frequent this forum as much as i used to, mostly lurking about the Bush forums now a days.Just saw your poll a little while ago.For soem time I jus got plain lazy and wasn't messing with much of the addons but since getting FS Maintenance, which most definitely steps up the immersion level, as well as using real world weather and FSW clouds, I am now, more than ever, getting deeper into the deeper immersion levels of flight simming.I had downloaded your upgrade and had promptly forgotten about it while involved in the Duck project. At that time I was lucky to get in more than an hour or two of flying a month. I'm changing that now and am glad that this post came up because it reminded me of your fantastic program.I need to upgrade to 3.4 and play with the seat configuration of the DC-3 some more as DC3-Airways does not use standard configuration, opting for fewer, but larger, roomier seating.Also, unlike before, I have learned a bit more and now better understand load positions and should have an easier time of setting it up.Have to go to town today and renew my drivers license before it expires on my birthday tomorrow, but when I get back, I fully intend to get into it and "play."Maybe I can come up with a configuration that can be uploaded to you so that other DC-3 fans can use it. I'll give it a try.Regardless, I have the highest regard for the work that you and your team does and often recommend it to others when they are looking for something within your parameters.Cheers!Heather

Guest Scott Campbell

Heather,Thanks.Actually, I would like to have your aircraft data file and seating map, and your aircraft as well, so I can test it all with V4. Also, if you can tell me where I can get loadout info for the DC-3, like where the cargo/baggage goes, what would also be great.

Guest Heather 636

It's in the mail Scott.Good luck!!Heather

Hey there!I'm another of the quiet masses who use the util, and I love it. I haven't used the costings functions much, since none of my VAs has required it, but otherwise I use it constantly for proper loading of my "Heavies."Keep up the good work!Rob D.:-beerchug

Guest Scott Campbell

Hoo,Thanks. I have personally put my 747's into the Mojave desert and am really enjoiying the smaller, slower guys these days. At least I get to touch the controls now. :-lolSo to the VA guys, the pay is better, but the boredom level is higher on the big guys. ;-)P.S. I really love my 727 again with the Probst panel. ;-)