Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Where's MS SP2???

Guest Yoram777

Hi, I read on one of the headlines on Avsim a few days ago,that MS service pack 2 was finally released. I rushed to the windows update website, but as of today (8-10), don't see any sign of it. Am I going to the wrong web page or did someone jump-the-gun ?

It's released, but not yet for individual customers. You can already download a bigger version meant for system admins etc. at MS, but I'd rather wait a while to get the version intended for consumers.

I heard it's like 412 mb too... No problem with my modem but with 6 mb left on my hard drive, that's a lot of space! :( I should upgrade soon.

Wow, that would be bad if I only had 6mb... I only have 6gb, thats what I meant to say.For now all they can suggest is that you turn on Live-Update so it will download as soon as it's released... I heard it was supposed to be released to the consumers a day after they released it to the sys admins...