Sign in to follow this  

Rob Young's Realairsimlations.com ( SF-260)

Guest gremel

Yesterday, I downloaded from the www.realairsimlations.com, the SF-260 and needless to say I'm quite amazed at Rob and his team's accomplishments. The plane is magnificent and the aerobatic's are second to none for an MSFS 2002 add-on aircraft. I mostly fly PS1.3a and PIC767 'heavies' and I'm really enjoying this highly manuverable SF-260 with it's aerobatic capabilities to spin, slip, etc. I believe it is the only MSFS aircraft that can model this behavior..I also can't say enough for the support if you need it. I had a couple questions about the software and the response was almost instantaneous. In other words, the customer service is outstanding. A sincere thanks to all the Real Air Simulation team and keep up the good work.Regards to all,jack

Well Rob... Looks like you'll have to apologize again!

"Well Rob... Looks like you'll have to apologize again!"He he, I was lucky enough to be online and answer this one dead quick. We try to answer all enquiries within a couple of hours - or sooner.Cheers,Rob

Guest JonP01

Looks like this aircraft is becoming a bona fide candidate for the best FS aircraft add-on EVER.

Well that's very kind of you, but "best" is of course subjective. There are many fine aircraft out there and we hope ours is amongst them.Kind Regards,Rob Young

Thanks Jack,Your kind comments are most appreciated, and it makes the hard work we do on customer satisfaction very well worth while!Best Regards,Rob Young

Now let's see: Steep climb to almost stall point, then a flick roll or perhaps half hammerhead to the right, hint of a spin to the right recovered quick followed by shallow dive then either a snap roll again or even an inverted spin again to the right?Am I on track?(Great shot!)Rob

LOL! Something like that ;-))) I was trying to do there published procedure for a stall spin ;-))