Sign in to follow this  
OHN

Please help

Well, im just sorry to ask this, i lost everything in my virtual world last week when we had a fire here and everything went up the chimney, about 30 regcodes on 3 different pc

No one here is going to send you a regcode... It's not even permitted to ask here.If you have insurance (or your parents have insurance), just estimate the cost of the software involved and submit a claim. I'm just amazed that after a fire, FS2002 is so soon on your mind....:-roll

Guest emergency_pants

Ole,I'm sorry to hear of the loss. Hope you get things sorted and manage to recall some of your purchases. I guess all you can do is try and recall where you bought registered stuff and drop the companies an e-mail, they'll probably have a database with your details if you bought/registered online. It's definitely worth trying.Simon.

Well the only damage was in my office so its not really a question about life or anything that bad. Its just all my regcodes was on cd

"why should they i payed for it so i dont see se the prob"It's between you and the vendors you bought from, not between you and the forum. As the other post said, if you're a registered user, you'll be in the database of the companies you have bought from. It's unfair to come into the forum and ask the members for registration codes--to most eyes that's stealing what others have paid for. You should at least TRY to write the companies before trying the easy way here.

Well i think they all read the posts here at least most of them, i dont know how many websites you remember in you head i surely dont rembember any of them if its not in writing.

"Well i think they all read the posts here at least most of them"I'm sorry Ole, I misunderstood your question then. If you're hoping the vendors will remember you, they probably won't, and that's not any fault of yours. Many vendors use payment companies, which manage transactions and even manage updates. I bought a product called "No Limits Coaster", but never exchanged any information with the publisher. Everything was handled through another company. It's pretty unlikely that publishers will scan the forum and remember your name--they might not even have direct access to it.If you remember the products you had, go to www.google.com and search. You'll find almost all the websites and company addresses.

Well it didnt come out exactly the way i wanted it to be, thats just my english, sorry for that :).I know its a longshot, and its my prob, its just very hard to remember those sites and what email adress you used when you registered for a product.Well i learned it the hard way now. But offcourse some products is worth registering twice for, the SF260 is one of them, i couldnt wait for that anymorer.