Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

Disabling AGP texturing works on this machine....

Guest JonP01

But it never gave better performance on my old one. This was with all FS2002 and Geforce 4 settings identical on both machines.The machine it works on:AMD 2000+ CPUASUS A7S333 mainboard with SiS 745 chipset, C-media sound256Mb Mushkin DDR 2100 RAM @ 266 MhzGeforce 4 Ti 4400 with 30.82 WHQL driverAnd the machine it didn't work on was:Pentium III 933ASUS CUSL2-C mainboard, Soundblaster Audigy256 Mb Mushkin Revision 3 + PC133 RAM @ 133 MhzGeforce 4 Ti 4400 with 30.82 WHQL driverIt just goes to show once again that everybody's mileage varies, as always...

What OS? On my box, an I850 Chipset, with 1Gig PC800, and a TI4600 disabling AGP via DXDiag has made the system unbelievably smooth. Incredible. Amazing. Especially when you price out the components. Indeed, we live in amazing times! :)What did Paul Simon say? "...these are the days of miracle and wonder..."Cheers,bt

Guest JonP01

It was on...dare I say...vintage Windows 98SE...