Sign in to follow this  

DF737/Ariane Merge

Has anybody done this successfully yet? I've been trying all of today and always have some problem.. like autopilot works horribly. Or the flaps aren't working correctly or all of these problems that make it not good enough to use. I am thinking about buying the Ariane panel and that should work.. comments please. If you got the stuff working share your work please.Drew Andersonhttp://www.dr3w.net/flightsim/

Guest Scott Campbell

but I wouldn't buy anything fuirther from Ariane.The Dream Fleet aircraft and panels are so much better anyway.

I know all of AVSIM is anti-Ariane.. but I happen to like the 737-400 gmax model that they make and just want to get it to work with DF737 panel.. I know that it is superior to all other panels but the DF737 model isn't. I just want some help in a field I don't know much about. So, I'm not trying to be mean but if you're going to tell me not to buy from Ariane instead of helping me get the panel merge to work, then just don't reply. :)Drew Anderson

Guest Scott Campbell

Drew,Well, you know that some people can get uptight if noone answers no matter what it is. ;-)

Guest UweR

I always love it wan we fight each other, now not even Ariane is the enemy, but their customers as well. And really well thought out was "Trash it, freeware is better anyhow..." Constructive and dedicated to solving problems. BS neverthelessDrew, I think my setup seems to work. I used the Ariane aircraft.cfg and Dreamfleet