Sign in to follow this  

Very Positive Review of the RealAir SF260

Still working on the AVSIM review too... expect it in a few weeks.. truth is I am flying it more than writing on it ... :-lol (and doing other things on the side, obviously ;-) ) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

>truth is I am flying it more than writing on it ... >:-lol I'd do the same!! :)L.Adamson

Hi Francois,"Still working on the AVSIM review too... expect it in a few weeks.. truth is I am flying it more than writing on it"For once then, I hope your Sf260 might be in need of a little maintenance soon!!!!All the Best,Rob

Geeez! If I had the money I know what toy I would buy...

Guest gremel

I also can't say enough about the SF-260...It is the most unbelievable aerodynamics of any MSFS add-on's to date and on a par with PIC 767 which I mostly fly along with the PS1.3a.. I'm after real flight dynamics and this aircraft is up there with the other two.Congrats again to Rob & the Realsimulations.com crew who put this masterpiece together.Regards,jack

Guest KenG

Rob,I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but have you noticed that the compass in the VC does not seem to be reading correctly. Compare it to the compass in the 2D panel and the DG. Am I the only one who's having this problem? Granted, most people don't fly off the compass (I'm old fashioned sometimes) but after doing 2 hours worth of snap rolls, barrel rolls, hammerheads, stalls, loops and whatnot, my DG has precessed/tumbled and I had to navigate off the compass to get home. That's when I noticed the difference and began messing around to see if I could replicate it.

I'll have a look at this Ken. Can't say I've noticed a problem before.Regards,Rob

Its the best plane I got, I suggest to anyone to get it!!!!!!!!

Well hello Larry yup it's the best 48 Dollars (Cdn.) I've had the pleasure to part with in fact 4 people that I do modeling with have bought it as well!!. So in short I rate the 260 as just about the best add-on of any kind that I ever seen for this sim. I truly hopethat Rob,Peter and Sean make a few quid on this one I can think offew people that deserve it more. Dan

HI Dan,You are most kind. You've been such a staunch supporter of all our aircraft since we began, and I really appreciate this! Are you still doing mods to fly II or has that work now ended for the time being?Cheers Dan and Thanks Again,Rob

1st your work has allways been outstanding Rob simply outstanding.This comunity is VERY lucky to have you around sir I know your worksince the great air files you did on the B-200 for Fly! and what I consider to still be one of the most fathfull flight models ever doneyour great Navajo again for Fly!. Remember the email I sent you aboutnobody has ever modeled side slips in an AC(for a sim) well you answerd me by showing me your flight model for the Malibu well.. as you know I was stunned when I took her up and to my great suprise itSIDESLIPED!!. Anyway it was great fun do help you with testing the Navajo. Now as for modeling we are about to release out 1st sceneryfor this sim, Thunder Bay Ont(CYQT) Nothing in our scenery(other than the program is Microsoft's it's totally custom sir all ground textures,custom DEM and all photo real objects as well I will email you a few pics if you want. BTW I often tell people that we aspire to do scenery as well you do AC and I think that people will be suprised at what we have done. Anyway I thank you for your kind comments and again wish you great sucess with your new busness. Dan

Dan, any chance of announcing this new scenery on the equally new, Canadian site: FS-Select.ca ?

Bert