Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

A Little Help Please

hello guys i am a 767PIC user, and i have recently reinstalled windows. and i wanted to install 767PIC, but i have a problem with the product key. since i wrote the product key somewhere, i have it but i don't know the order of it, so if anybody would be helpful and tell me the order of it. just write down zeros and that way i will know the order.Thanks.Cpt.Adib Afraj

Guest drobson

The product key is on the front cover of the jewel case. If you have the CD, you should, (if you keep the CD in the case), have the product code. If you don't keep the two together, I don't have a clue how you would come up with the key. It starts out with W767 with the serial numbers following.Darrell

i understand but if you don't mind can you give me just the formula out of yours type it as zeros.see i have the key writen but as one number.Thanks.

I suggest you contact Wilco for help. If you have the key then just type it in.Then again, perhaps you don't have a legitimate copy of 767PIC and are just trying to obtain someone else's key. I see your request in the 767PIC forum was not replied to - perhaps others thought the same as me.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

i know that somebody would think like that but i had my own copy that i bought from electronic boutique in Queens NY since it came out i am sorry if it seems that i am trying to run a fake copy but this is my story. when i bough the copy usually i don't keep CD cases so what i did as well as for airport v.1 v.2 v.3 is write down the CD key in a white tape and stick it in the CD but it is not written correctly it is always supposed to be in a certain format so what asked for people to do for me if possible is write down only the format not their key number because i emailed wilco and i have not yet to get a reponse from them once again the format so instead of W76743-you write 000000-Check this picture out.

Thank you man that's really nice of you people have to have a little faith it's not like i was asking for their own product key.Thanks Once Again I Got It Working.

Fred,Language like that tells me more about you than a picture ever could. Tone it down will you. Civility costs nothing!

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Adib,If you have a legitimate copy then I apologise for my comments but perhaps you can understand that there are people who use similar tactics to obtain a reg code.In future keep the CD inside its case. It will save you a lot of grief as I'm sure you're now aware.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather