Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

For Caravelle Lovers...

Guest Twister

What do you say Aniette ? Are you willing to try and ask Benoit to update his panel for FS2K2 ?I'm sure he won't be able to refuse if the request comes from you.Take caretwister

jeah...lets send our PR-expert out for a little chat. would love to see benoit do a upgrade. when is the roll-out of the cara actually??? (I CANT WAIT :D)but its real fun to see how much emotions just a MODEL of a airplane can cause. mr.stone, you just hit bulls eye with the beauty!!!greez-L-

This Caravelle Is going to be Brillient and Deserves a Really good panel I think.Although paul's Panel is Very good it is not as good as they can be now ,like The 727 panel .Or maby make some new parts to go with pauls panel?I would really think a panel like that one would be better for Such a great aircraft like this and if nobody is going to make a new one I may even try myself :) (leave space for volunteer to say "It is ok ,I will do it for you Anniette")I would of course prefer to download one but when Mike releases his aircraft it will have a panel so maby new Bmp And SIde views can be made in my Paint Program.I think it is nearly finished So I am clearing a big space for it in my hanger :)Alpha xxxxxxxxx

jeah...thats fore shure.... and im goin to roll out the red carpet :Dbenoit's panel IS the right way... just upgrade it .....

Guest ba747heavy

Hey all --I might be willing to do a panel for the Caravelle, provided that I get enough information. :-) I am a programmer of sorts, and would like to 'get my feet wet', and a Caravelle seems like a good way to do it. Any good links on systems, etc in the Caravelle? I am going to check out the links provided in this thread.

Guest Twister

Hi Fred,Thanks for the offer, I got two hi-resolution pics (cockpit + cabin )downloaded from airliners.net - would you like to get them by e-mail ?Let me knowTwister