Sign in to follow this  

FSCOF forum needed?

I'm guessing that it would make sense, at least for a while, to create an FS2004 forum. There are quite a few folks out there who are not going to move to COF for a while anyway, and I'm not sure they want/need to wade through all the FSCOF posts to get to their 2K2 items. I'm betting the post volume would more than justify it...there are going to be gazillion COF posts, especially come the 29th when "the rest of us" get the packages...Just a thought...Dave

Guest ben_hewitt

Sounds like a good idea!, im sure AVSIM are already on to it! :D

Guest ben_hewitt

Ah ok..It would have been nice to have a temp forum soley devoted to FS9 to discuss problems and information etc in the period it is being introduced instead of all FS's being mixed up causing confusion!..thanks for the answer anyway! :D

Guest Matthew Murray

Hey, I would prefer to have an FSCOF dedicated forum. I find is really annoying "sifting2 throught many FSCOF posts to find posts that I want to read. Surely it would benefit everyone. Not everyone has or is going to upgrade to FS2K4...

-----------------------[bR]Matthew Murray | Project Airbus[bR]

http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Those rants will die down once the whiners and trolls leave and the rest of the people with problems get them sorted out.