Sign in to follow this  

AVSIM Store Carrier

HiI've been meaning to post this awhile ago but just couldn't remember. I just wanted to comment on the AVSIM store carrier, UPS, last year around the holiday season when I ordered my CH Pedals with 2nd day delivery and I recieved my package the 2nd week! I really have never had any success with UPS, especially when I order here from the AVSIM store, which I have stopped, because of this issue, I just can't rely on UPS anymore and this is why I don't purchase from your store, which I love to do because I know I'll be helping out the community etc.. If I could I'd suggest that you guys switch to FedEX as your carrier, they are pretty much on time 90% of the time, compared to UPS. I'm not sure how you work out signing with these carrier's...if there's some contract or something you sing, i dont know, but I would suggest that maybe in future considerations, think of FedEx. RegardsNicholas

Nicholas,We understand your concern and apologize for the problems you've had with the carrier. Unfortunately, we're had the same problems with other carriers. The single reason that we use UPS for all US shipments is because our automated processing software is supported by UPS... meaning our software can print out the barcoded UPS shipping labels and UPS will accept them, even though they are prepared by a 3rd party program. We've asked FedEx and others, but they are unwilling to do this... so at this point we're stuck with just using UPS.Hopefully you just had a string of bad luck. In almost all situations we are able to ship within 48 hours.RegardsThe Avsim Store