Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

New Deb VC and V tail....WOW!

It was worth the excrutiating wait! The new VC and the V tail Bonanza are absolutely wonderful. I loved the deb before, the handling a flight characteristics are second to none...but now, with the VC, it has taken the number one position in my stable.Many, many thanks to Geof Applegate and James Eden for combining their talents to produce such a great sim. And t he bonus V-tail, what can I say, I takes me back to when I flew as photographer in Bonanza taking pictures of the snow markers above Wolf Creek Pass in Colorado (1961). Did wing pivots around the markers and the g-forces make aiming and focusing my camera almost impossible! Thanks again! Great Plane package.

Guest PhilC

Question....Are there 360 degree views in VC mode? I only see the front view. This may be by design but I just wanted to make sure that my installation was not messed up.

Guest PhilC

Oops!! How about not reading the update instructions? x(I didn't delete the models and textures as instructed. I guess I'll have to start reading those files that you developers so graciously include. Sorry.

I concur. What a fantastic plane to fly!! And the VC makes it even better.... Furthermore, I have to say that James went above and beyond the call of duty to get me up and running in the new Deb. I extracted the updated Deb CAB file into my GAUGES folder, rather than simply moving it there and had files everywhere. James responded to my emails immediately, solved the problem and got me going again! Nice job Geof and James! :-beerchug Thanks, Steve Jones, KHEF

Guest artl

Yes... Wow!But I, too, do not appear to have full 360 views in VC. I only see what appears to be a red wing tip in the very bottom left of the right-front view, and I see the left half of the stab in rear view, as if I were sitting out on the right wing somewhere.All other views are just full-window scenery...And as near as I can tell, I DID remove the old models/textures.Art.

>Thanks again for the nice comments-glad to bring enjoyment >to others. Thanks James for bringing this great vc! >OK OK --it's great !!! But where do ya get it?:)Barry

One of the very best freeware planes available. :-beerchug

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP