Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Cannot display web pages correctly - help please

Some techie help please?When I log on to David's Hangar the javascript menu on the left will not display correctly & I cannot navigate the site.Same problem with a few other sites. Is it a font or javascript problem?Using W98 & IE6.Thanks & regardsDavid

Guest Lindy

Hmmmm, I hardly ever use IE and when I do, it's not vers.6 so I probably won't be of much help. But have you checked your preferences (or whatever it's called in IE) to make sure that javascript is enabled. And sometimes you just have to wait a while for it to display.Not much help, I know..... sorry about that. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I will come along with better suggestions.-Lindy :-wave

Did you install Sun's Java program several weeks ago? If so, you might need to remove it as IE6.1 SP1 VM Java and the Sun Java program don't work well together.