Sign in to follow this  
Guest FR153

FS2004 major ommissions

I purchased FS2004 yesterday and started to explore the sim. I live in Michigan, so I started to look for specific major landmarks. Two of the biggest are missing! I have all the scenery/display settings maxed out so as not miss the detail. The first major omission is the Mackinac Bridge across the Straits of Mackinac which links the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan. It's world famous. The fifth longest bridge in the world. The second major omission is the Ambassador Bridge. This international bridge links Windsor,Ontario, Canada across the Detroit River to Detroit, Michigan. Please, how could the sim designers miss such landmarks? It would be about the same if they left out the Golden Gate or Oakland Bay bridge. I really don't want to call MS support and rack up a long distance bill, if all they say is "oops!" Can you guys help???

So, I think we have a problem concerning to bridges. The also world famous Rio-Niteroi (Pres. Costa e Silva bridge), wich is a landmark in Rio de Janeiro, laid in the middle of Guanabara Bay, is missing too. What is strange is that it was present in the other versions.Evandro

Guest FR153

Hey Rotorhead,The Big Mac is back. You can now DRIVE up to the Uupers convention or the "Second Week Of Deer Camp"..... I made one up in GMAX and it is in the library here as well as Fox River - Shoreline Helicopters VA and other places. When I get Coast Line Maker working, I will get I-75 more correct as well. BTW, I just finished a new rendition of the Harbor Springs main (FBO) hangar (with working doors) also (if you know that area). Al