Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Advise

I recently installed FS2K2 and enjoy it a lot. I would like to add some of the third party software that is available but I don't have a lot of time to fly, and even less time to look for all of the best add-ons available. I was hoping someone may be able to give me a list of the best designers in these areas:Scenery (I prefer to fly in rural areas. Bush flying specificly.)Aircraft (single or twin props, I don't care for jets much.)I would prefer to here about designers rather that individual add-ons because I would prefer to get everything from 1 designer that 10 things from 10 different designers.I have Eddie Denney's mesh and it is awesome. I am looking for freeware because I don't have much time to invest in this hobby and paying for things I won't get much use from wouldn't make much sense. However, money really isn't a issue so if there is a MUST HAVE payware add-on out there I would be interested in hearing about it.Thanks in advance,Bob

if do a search for bush under the FS2000 scenery and FS2002 scenery library here and you should get what you need.Alaska by don is a great one .Richard Dillon KPDKSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta TeamPAI beta tester ____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Richard,Thanks for the reply. I am familiar with Don Moser's work from FS2000. I had forgotten about him, and will have to look up those files again.Any other ideas anyone?Bob