Sign in to follow this  

A FIX FOR CRASHING AI PLANES?

Maybe i'm a little late but i just installed "Autoland 2002" and i've noticed my AI planes aren't plowing into the earth just short of the runway anymore. They still aren't perfect landings but they still get on the ground safe. So far only oberved this with POSKY 757's and 767-300's . Totally unexpected. comments?On another wierd note i bumped up my traffic maneger settings to 100,000 and now get alot of my AI's flying out of my airports instead of just sitting at the gate (been steady loading world AI flight plans).

anyone, anyone; Buhler, Buhler, Buhler....wouldn't mind if i got a response or 2....

you should be using PAI air files (by David Freed)for your ai traffic and certainly not POSky a/c ....thats if you don`t want a slide show of course!:-) Ed

I did use PAI air files at first but i noticed whever i flew those planes I found the controls too sensitive in flight. Also noticed they still crashed! I need to tweak autoland to see if AI's will flare more on landing.Oh, sorry; that's Mike Stone's 757's, please don't stone me.

hence why i use the ones that comes with the planes now...